Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finding Motivation

Ever had one of those days? You know the days where you feel like you have nothing that important to do? Sure there is lots of stuff to do and keep the day busy but was it really the best way to spend your time?  Well that was my day today. My job can keep me really busy one day and the next day I have no appointments. So with a whole day of nothing to do and my husband off dirt biking I had to figure out something to keep me busy. So I cleaned house, washed the dishes, worked on some crafts, read a book, and played with the puppy. It kept me occupied all day but now at 10 o'clock at night I feel like I did nothing for the day. I think I feel this way because I didn't do anything very active. I have been diligently working out the last week and a half and have lost 3 pounds so today I was sore and it was cold outside and I didn't do a single workout. It's amazing what a difference being active can make on your every day life. I had little energy, ate like crap, and I feel like crud today and it's all my fault, so what am I going to do about it? Take a 2.5 mile run tomorrow no matter what!
 I hope you all find a way for you to stay active tomorrow, whether it's a run, weights, yoga, or a simple walk with your dog!
 
post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment