Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lilly Bell

OH MAN!! Life has been crazy and it has been way too long since I last posted! The main reason for the lack of posts? We are moving!!!! We couldn't be happier about getting out of Pocatello but boy is it stressful between packing, finding a place to live, quiting one job, finding another & all of this mixed in with our normal busy schedules of work, school & army. We can't wait to be back with family and I am SO excited to get back to Eri's Salon & Spa. I will be working on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other Saturday, so make sure you come see me if your close :)! But anyways on to the important stuff.... I just finished up this session with the cutest little girl on earth! Sure she may be my niece but that doesn't mean I'm biased she really is the cutest!
 
 

 


 
Now if those didn't make you smile you better look again! Enjoy your day!
 
post signature
 
 
 
Pin It!

2 comments: